What to Expect at Your Visits
We take your safety very seriously! Wondering what to expect at your next dental visit? Please look at the steps we have taken to ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone. We can’t wait to see you
What to expect at your visit:
- A COVID-19 questionnaire will be completed before your appointment.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken. Team members will also have their temperatures taken before the start of the day.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office.
- Team members will wear masks thought the office
- You will be asked to rinse with diluted hydrogen peroxide before your procedure begins.
- The doctors and hygienist have modified their procedures to reduce aerosols, which may include the use of an intraoral suction device.
- As always, each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). This PPE will be changed out with each patient appointment to ensure your safety.
- We continue to adhere to our strict infection control protocols throughout the office.
- To save you time, we are offering longer appointments to complete more treatment in one visit.
- The reception area is being sanitized hourly and chairs are properly spaced.
- Before leaving the operatory you will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
What you should do:
- Wear a face mask at all times unless directed otherwise. Please ensure it covers both your nose and mouth.
- Use hand sanitizer in the reception when you check in.
- Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the practice
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for two weeks later
- Maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more between other patients and our front office team
- When you arrive, check in with the front desk. You may wait in your car or in the reception area, whichever makes you most comfortable.
- If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call us and let us know.
- Tell your friends and family about your visit. We will provide the same healthy environment for them to have any necessary treatment completed.
We will continue to reach out and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact. Please check our website for up-to-date information.
The Fountaingrove Dentistry Team