Welcome to Fountaingrove Dentistry
General Dentist in Santa Rosa CA
At Fountaingrove Dentistry, our number one goal is to improve the quality of life for all our patients by providing the finest quality cosmetic, restorative, sedation and general dental care. We promise to help you maintain your dental health so your beautiful smile will last a lifetime. By proving our commitment and building lasting relationships based on mutual trust and respect, we know that our valued patients will help grow our practice with referrals throughout our wonderful Santa Rosa, CA community. Dr. Erlach, Dr. Anderson & Dr. Temnitzer look forward to fulfilling all your dental needs.
Why Choose Fountaingrove Dentistry?
- Same-Day Crowns with CEREC: We can give you a beautifully-crafted crown in just one appointment with CEREC®. No goopy impression material and no second appointment required.
- Advanced Technology: We regularly invest in technology to bring our patients better comfort, better treatments and better outcomes.
- Ongoing Education: We are lifelong learners and frequently attend conferences, trainings and other educational events to make our services even better for you.
- High-End Dental Labs: We utilize only local, high-end dental labs to create beautiful restorations.
- Great Atmosphere: With a friendly team, modern, clean facility and Wi-Fi available to you, we can assure you that your visit will be a pleasant one.
Experience a New Level of Dental Care Today!
Request an appointment today!
At Fountaingrove Dentistry, our number one goal is to improve the quality of life for all our patients by providing the finest quality cosmetic, restorative, sedation and general dental care.Santa Rosa Office Appointments Map & Driving Directions
Dental Implants: Experience Counts
Our doctors have extensive experience and membership in the exclusive International Congress of Oral Implantology. We provide exceptional dental implant care for all stages of the process, from precision placement of the implant itself to the final, beautifully natural restored crown.
In addition to following OSHA, EPA and CDC protocols, we have regular inspections by a third party expert and work diligently to maintain the highest standards of infection control and compliance. We have earned Exceptional Dental Office Status.
Drs. Erlach, Anderson and Temnitzer have invested serious time and energy in the study of cosmetic dentistry and smile design. They are passionate about creating the most beautiful smile to enhance your appearance and personality. Our experience in cosmetic veneers exceeds 20 years.
We are dedicated to improving the quality of patients lives by providing excellent dental care in a safe, comfortable and compassionate environment. Patients value and respect our effort, want the best treatment and are partners in their oral health. They show their satisfaction by referring their family and friends. Our exceptionally talented team members sincerely care about each patient and feel privileged to be a part of the practice.