New Dental Patients
What To Expect At Your First Visit
Welcome to Fountaingrove Dentistry! We want you to feel that you are choosing the right place for your smile. Your first visit at our office will consist of a very thorough exam that includes the following:
- oral cancer screening
- examination of your jaw joints and muscles
- review of your bite and any wear damage on your teeth
- examination of the gum and bone that support your teeth
- evaluation of your teeth and existing dental restorations
- photographs of your teeth so you and the doctor can better see your oral condition
- Radiographs based on your needs
- Smile evaluation per patient desires
Your doctor will then review all of the information that has been collected and create a treatment plan that best suits your needs and desires. If your case is more complicated, your doctor may create several different treatment options to discuss in-depth at a future appointment. Based on your treatment plan, you will then be scheduled at a future date to see one of our expert hygienists for either routine maintenance or more thorough periodontal care.
Please call Fountaingrove Dentistry Phone Number 707-525-1500 with any questions or to schedule an appointment.