John M. Bozanich, DDS, MS
Board Certified Periodontist in Santa Rosa CA
Dr. Bozanich, a native Texan, earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Baylor College of Dentistry in 2011 and practiced for five years as a General Dentist in Austin, TX. He then went on to complete a three-year Periodontics surgical residency at Texas A&M College of Dentistry, receiving a Certificate in Periodontics and a Masters of Science in Oral Biology in 2019.
Dr. Bozanich has been practicing Periodontics in the Bay Area ever since. He is Board Certified in Periodontology and Dental Implant Surgery. Although he enjoys all aspects of Periodontics, his passion is in the regeneration of lost hard and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
To stay up-to-date with the latest advances in periodontal therapies, Dr. Bozanich maintains active memberships in the following organizations:
- American Board of Periodontology (ABP)
- American Academy of Periodontology (AAP)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
- California Dental Society of Anesthesiology (CDSA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- Redwood Empire Dental Society (REDS).
When not engaged in clinical practice, Dr. Bozanich enjoys traveling, skiing, bike riding, running, cooking, and getting to know the Bay Area.
Ready to Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Bozanich?
Contact us today to plan your visit to Fountaingrove Dentistry!